10 REASONS TO CRUISE FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Wondering why you should hop aboard a ship, instead of staying at home for the holidays? Do you need a reason besides the fact that we’ll take care of all the cooking, the cleaning and keep every member of your family entertained?
1.The entire deck is turned into a winter wonderland with 14,000 yards of ribbon; over 5.5 miles of Christmas lights; and one giant candy cane
2. A Mickey’s tree lighting ceremony and festive decor keep the spirit alive and save you the time of decorating at home
3. Santa and his Elves are on deck to entertain throughout the day and provide extra smiles during the Mrs. Claus daily story reading
4. The Winter Wonderland Ball celebrates the arrival of Santa and Mrs. Claus, plus an opportunity join Disney friends and princesses for a glamorous ball
5. Caroling is a fun opportunity to meet other passengers and pass on the holiday spirit
6. Holiday crafts like building gingerbread houses and sending letters to the North Pole keep little one’s occupied and excited all day
7.Holiday themed games and contests are enjoyable for kids of all ages, especially the giant candy can limbo
8. Disney Characters favorites don their holiday finest for photo opportunities
9. Fabulous holiday meals in the main dining room are prepared by trained chefs, ensuring no unexpected snafu’s
10. Island fun means more when everyone at home is bundled up and you’re riding a reindeer themed tram to an afternoon on Castaway Cay filled with palm trees and fun.
The smiles, the memories, the lack of stress, you’ll be ready to book your next holiday cruise before this one finishes!